U ring diamond eternity band. Love it ? or leave it.


There are many different types of settings for eternity bands. This particular type really shows the diamond. Its like wearing just diamonds, floating next to each other.  An interesting thing is that the really don't see most of them when you are wearing it. You may see the top five or six diamonds, but the rest is hidden. I guess one plus is you don't have to worry about the ring turning on you finger. But think it can be a risky endeavor also. Just think if you were grabbing something, or always hitting the bottom of the ring.  prongs can break, diamonds can chip.  I guess I  just don't get it.  And by the way , being a jeweler and diamond dealer I would love to sell as many diamonds as I can. I kind of hurt myself trying to discourage people. I would rather see people get  fewer, better quality diamonds for their ring. A nice five stone ring is my favorite. It's the one I picked for my wife, and she is very happy with it.  But what do I know, the bottom line is the customer is always right. I should just go with the flow and sell as many diamonds as I can.      

Comments